100% Satisfaction Return Policy
1. We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges), if returned intact. All returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund.
2. Returns, due to manufacturers defect, must be authorized via the Contact Us Page. The return shipping cost will be refunded depending on the situation and outlined the authorization E-mail sent via the Contact Us Page. Products will be replaced at no extra cost, if deemed a manufacturers defect.
3. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing/webstore via the products page
4. All returns must be shipped by ground Postal Service to avoid any customs and brokerage charges. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for those charges.5. All products must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used, chewed or dirty products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit until we have a tracking number and can find the product. Tracking the returned product will be the responsibility of the customer. 6. All orders are processed in Canadian Funds. Your credit card company will convert to your applicable currency when the transaction is completed.
1. Shipping can take anywhere from 3-28 business days, depending on your location. Overseas orders can take up to 60 days depending on customs.
2. We ship via Canada Post. Shipping rates are $10.00 locally, for up to 3 items. We are happy to provide quotes if you want to order more than 3 collar and leashes.
3. In order to keep shipping costs down, each order is treated individually and categorized into the appropriate size box. Products may or may not come in official The Compassion Collar Project packaging. This is to keep our Global Imprint down and save on shipping costs.
Product Use and Warnings
1. Collars and Leashes are not designed for 24/7 use. Please do not leave your dog unattended with the LED/Fiber Optic component in the product. The LED/Fiber Optic could be chewed on and ingested and cause impaction. The Compassion Collar Project will not assume responsibility for any ingested components of the Collar and Leash.
2. Collars and Leashes are water-resistant only, not water proof. Collars can be worn in the rain or snow. Please take the LED/Fiber Optic Component out of the product prior to swimming.
3. Collars and Leashes are not chew toys, do not leave your pet unattended while wearing.